Deciding what to wear for your photography session can be one of the most overwhelming decisions about a session. I mean, you are investing your time and money into capturing family memories, of course you want to look fantastic. Below are a few tips to help you choose the best outfits for you and your family to ensure timeless images and beautiful memories.
• Coordinate your outfits, but do not match them. Too much matching tends to make images look outdated very quickly.
• Avoid logos and character outfits. They are distracting and will also date your images.
• Accessories can add texture to your outfit, like jewelry and scarves. (No hats! Hats can cast unwanted shadows)
• Think about your home decor. Most likely you will hang the photos in your home, and you want them to look good with your home's style.
• Have fun with it! Choose something that expresses who you are or your personal style.
I hope this helps when choosing your outfits for your next family session, if you need more ideas, be sure to check out my Pinterest board for ideas!